Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hi

Hi all.

My apologies for not blogging in all this time...I think its been about five weeks.
Well, so much has happened and there's still so much to share, so I'll jump right in.
The kids were on Spring Break last month and we opted for a "stay-cation" instead of our planned trip to Bloomington. Unfortunately we had a death in the family the week prior to Spring break and we weren't really in the mood for TOO much fun. Thankfully hubby and I were able to take some days from work to spend with the kiddos while they were on break and all in all it was quite nice.
We mostly stayed in the neighborhood, visiting the parks and library for the first time in a long while. We also managed to visit a few local restaurants, we went to see the 'Muppets Most Wanted' movie and most importantly we had some "Family" time.

Since then...the kids and I have been super busy and thankfully Spring has arrived! It was quite a long winter. This is the time of year when our kids get back involved with sports and other extra curricular activities. We kind of hibernate in winter. Anyhow, I'll be blogging about these sports adventures soon enough. In addition to all this...we have all had our beginning of the year health appointments and hubby and I have been trying to get a little more fit. Well, we were or we are...the point is we are still working on it...(that's another post).

I see I have my blogging work cut out for me, so while I get to typing...please check out my latest (*clears throat* "second") YOUTUBE video...