Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First VoxBox

I've teamed up with Influenster and gotten my first VoxBox of products to try, to test, to review and promote. This Vox Box is called the TLC VoxBox for Moms on the Go. It includes some things for giving that Tender, Loving Care such as Ivory soap, NeoSporin Plus Pain Relief To-Go, Avon Anew and Puffs Plus Lotion to name a few.

As I review or promote each product on my Social Media channels I earn more product and in some cases gift cards and prize packs. 

I'd be especially excited to win one of the Ivory prize packs...mmmm, I just love the smell of Ivory in the Spring. They should definitely expand their product line!

This VoxBox also included a Shell a Fuel Rewards program card. Although there isn't a Shell gas station where I live I was able to use mine on a recent road trip home. 

The best part of this VoxBox aside from the prizes....the Breyers Gelato and the chance to win a years supply. Yum! 


Check out my latest pins all about building a fabulous date night for those stormy Spring nights...featuring what else??? Gelato!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrsrachelrenee/at-home-date-night/

  
Thanks Influenster, It's been fun!


"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."