Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Good Buy

I want to start sharing things that I think are "good buys". The first item I 'd like to share as a "good buy" is this bean bag toss game I picked up at Bed Bath and Beyond. 

This game came in its own carrying case with two sets of bean bags (4 blue/ 4red) and two wooden goal nets to toss the bags into.


This set was 39.99 and of course I had 20% off coupon (Sign up for postal mailings, email and/or text alerts). 

The kids helped me break the game in this weekend , although I think Coby thought it was a bean bag drop.
He loves shouting " hooray! for himself.

Bed Bath and Beyond has become one of my "must shop stops". I look forward to their mailings and can pretty much always find a few things that we must have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment