Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to School with Gymboree

Disclosure: The following blog post contains affiliate sales links.

Gymboree always has the cutest clothes! I love, love, love the looks they've put together for kids this fall. I always say Gymboree carries clothes that "Mom's want to see their kids in". The clothes that just scream..."I'm cute and well cared for"..LBS. Although they have a variety of styles and collections I gravitate towards their preppier looks. So when it comes time for Back to School shopping, I'm there. Picture day, there. Formal but informal events, there. School assembly, concert just about every occasion...I'm there. I've gathered a few of my favorite looks...I hope you enjoy. Oh, and right now everything in store and online is 16.99 or less.


                  Shop Gymboree NOW
The first outfit going clockwise is a super cute and probably super comfortable dress and it's paired with some of the designed to maych tights and knee high boots. This is the type of outfit my 9 year old likes to wear on outings and to birthday parties. 

The next three outfits I picked with my four year old son in mind. He will be going to preschool this year and I just love these rugby, preppy big boy looks on him.

Below are a few outfits I chose with my Kindergartener and nine year old in mind again. The floral with the prepster blazer and pink hat just screams five year old fashionista. I really love girly things like prints and bows. Gymboree dresses with matching sun hats are just right for soaking up these last weeks of summer. Click one of the links above and shop Gymboree.

No comments:

Post a Comment