Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Friday, September 18, 2009

so what jackass...

I am so tired of people jumping down my presidents back everytime he does something even remotely human or says anything honest. Kanye was a jackass for jumping on stage while Taylor Swift was giving her thank you speech. So Obama called him a jackass. One, Obama thought he was talking off the record...two, it was innocent and honest...if Kanye was Obama's son he would have said the same thing...why are you being a jackass Kanye if you don't want to be called on it? I love Kanye as an artist, I love what he has done for hip hop and feel a special connection to his music but the bottom line is we all know Kanye is and can be outspoken to the point of being an jackass...so can I, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment