Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day II Monorail to Magic Kingdom

We started our day at Chef Mickey's. It was So much fun! Watching the kids meet the characters, seeing the look on their faces...it was truly a dream come true.
My son had to go to the bathroom and was scared he was going to miss Pluto, of all characters...
...he made it right on time. Hubby even got a picture of me... 'caught in the magic'.
The food was great.
I only wish I'd have eaten more but with all the excitement...who can eat? I guess next trip I'll be calmer and ready to throw down...lol. I had no complaints(not even that one waitress(another story) could spoil my mood). I almost made a fuss about our table, until....
I realized we had a view of the castle at MK. After breakfast we took the monorail to Magic Kingdom. What a fun ride. Stay tuned to our day at MK...

No comments:

Post a Comment