Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Neo To Go Plus Pain Relief

As you all may know from my blog post yesterday I'm participating in the Influenster TLC VoxBox campaign. One of the products I wasn't so sure how or when I'd get to review was the Neosporin  To Go plus Pain Relief. Well while making pretzels with the kids last night I cut my finger.

Now had I asked my eight year old to get the First Aid Kit from the pantry shelf and find this or that and unpackage something to end my pain...that might have taken FOREVER. Thanks to my Neo To Go plus Pain Relief (courtesy of Influenster) all I had to do was tell her to "grab my keys". One simple step. One easy thing for a kid to do while Momme is hurt. This Neosporin plus Pain Relief was a life saver yesterday because it REALLY was immediate pain relief. Pain relief in the palm of my hand.
My wound started to heal and the kids enjoyed their pretzels. Hence the Before & After below:
I did manage a few bites of cinnamon sugar buttery goodness. That helped too!  :)

Although I was sent this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes this is a VERY TRUE story and my absolute HONEST opinion. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment