Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

a question

I was asked this question:
Am I worried about their future because of the uniqueness of their names?
My answer:
Absolutely not!

When we were deciding on what to name our children I dug deep into the depths of my heart, mind and bible. Choosing a name, in my opinion, was one of the most important parts of becoming a mother. I am a believer. I know the power of the tounge and the power behind a name. My husband helped; but he knows and trusts me completely and always honors my thoughts. So, I researched names, name origins and the Hebrew language. So that our children were named for the most important prophets, familial names, names with meaning...like our Angel of God.

So again, am I worried about their future because of the uniqueness of their names?
Absolutely not!
Ignorant judgemental people don't hold those kinds of keys.
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! You are so right. And I am happy that you are confident in what you have chosen for your babies . Poeple are very judgemental and it is sad but stand strong and believe that you and your husband did awesome by your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete