Give the Gift of God's Word through Biblica.com!

Friday, October 4, 2013

The weirdest thing in Mommes' purse...


An extra tooth..
 
 
 


Now I wouldn't just pull a tooth out the bag and leave you hanging. Here is the back story...

Our oldest lost her first tooth at school. The school nurse being sweet and ever-prepared put her little tooth in this tooth saving treasure chest and sent it home with her. Come parent pick-up I was surprised to find my baby girl all cheesy and snag-a-tooth. I thought it was so cute I decided to save the tooth and the treasure chest in my jewelry box.

Fast Forward----> Our second daughter starts to shed teeth. Amidst all the excitement over loosing a first tooth and wondering how many dollars she would get, "oooops! Momme I lost my tooth". TEARS galore!! "Don't worry baby, Momme will find it". After looking and looking, when I could not find it I decided in order to quiet the crying...I would pull a tooth-switcher-roo (don't judge me, just read Dr.Seuss).

Needless to say the tooth in a treasure box saved the day(more Seuss, smh). Not only did this tooth come in handy that once but I have used this tooth a total of three times and I still have 2.5 children to loose baby teeth. So, this little treasure box is now kept in a make-up bag, inside my purse.

Don't be shy...follow and forward to a friend. Also, feel free to leave a comment below...what's the weirdest thing in your purse/man-bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment